Nourish Your Soul Yoga Retreat – November 8th-11th 2019.
Here is what to expect and what’s included:
- 4 days of nourishing your body; all vegetarian meals and snacks prepared with love from scratch with the freshest local ingredients by a registered dietitian; and nourishing your mind and soul with intentions circles, yoga classes, meditations, and the space for a more mindful and relaxed existence
- 5 different all- levels yoga classes throughout the weekend
- Daily meditations
- 3 nights accommodation in a beautiful waterfront rustic cabin on Hornby Island. All rooms are double occupancy with one queen size bed per room with the exception of one room that has a queen and a bunk bed
- Connecting with other like-minded lovely individuals and practicing yoga and meditation while overlooking ocean views
- Free time to do whatever your heart desires
- Food demos and a mini food workshop with treats to take home
- Lots of laughs, story-telling, and good conversations with an intimate group – ONLY 8 SPOTS!
Here’s what past participants had to say about their NYS experience:
“As a yoga beginner, I was a little nervous going on a yoga retreat but Karen was fantastic! She’s a welcoming spirit with an infectious enthusiasm for life and wellness. She made yoga approachable and each session was unique and challenging for all levels. The weekend retreat was a relaxing balance of yoga, meditation, socialization, relaxation, nature, and incredible food! I left the retreat feeling relaxed and inspired to incorporate new wellness habits into my normal routine. Thank you!” -Chris Walker
“The Nourish Retreat on Hornby Island was the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of my day to day city life. We reconnected with nature, with one another and most importantly, ourselves. Everything was taken care of – from ocean side accommodations and beautiful meals to thoughtful yoga classes and mindfulness activities. If you are even just slightly considering a yoga retreat, make the magic happen for yourself and GO! Thank you Karen for holding space for such a sacred weekend xo” – Ty Heathcote
All rooms are double occupancy (with the exception of one room that sleeps 3) with the most comfortable queen beds. Bring a friend and save $70! (Offer only valid until September 15th)
All food will be cooked from scratch, using local and in season ingredients where possible. Food brings people together and we will provide nourishing vegetarian meals with a focus on digestive health, plant-based and sustainable nutrition with no processed ingredients or refined sugars. Use this weekend to feed your body the food it craves to work at 100%. Please let us know in advance of any dietary requirements.
*$525 EARLYBIRD price per person if you sign up with a friend by September 15th
*$565 EARLYBIRD price if you sign up solo by September 15th
To make sure that you get to come with us for this fabulous weekend getaway email Karen at email@example.com and send a non- refundable 50% deposit. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the start of the retreat date on October 25th.
Karen has been teaching yoga since 2011 in Australia, Victoria and now Courtenay. She has completed trainings in Hatha, Power Yoga, Yin, Meditation as Therapy, and pre and post natal yoga. She loves creating dynamic, fun, and empowering classes that challenge and inspire her students to be their truest and best selves.
Rachel Dickens is a Registered Dietitian who graduated with a Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics in 2010. She currently works at the Diabetes Centre and runs her own private practice with a focus on plant-based nutrition. She also blogs on The Conscious Dietitian which aims to link a healthy diet with the health of our environment.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding the retreat.
Private and Group Classes available in the Comox Valley.
Please get in touch for more information.